你们一定很奇怪,我为什么邀请你们来这里
You're wondering why I brought you all here.
毕竟,我们才举办过一次盛宴
After all,we just had a feast.
老瓦德怎么会在十几天内
Since when does old Walder
连着举办两场盛宴
give us two feasts in a single fortnight?
如果不能和家人一起庆祝
Well,it's no good being Lord of the Riverlands
身为河间地的领主有什么意义
if you can't celebrate with your family.
那就是我的看法-没错。
That's what I say! -Yes!
我着急了佛雷家族,每一个有点出息的人
I've gathered every Frey who means a damn thing
我可以告诉你们,我对这个伟大家族的安排
so I can tell you my plans for this great house
毕竟,凛冬已至
now that winter has come.
但首先,让我们共饮一杯
But first,a toast!
不在是产生多恩的马尿
No more of that Dornish horse piss!
而是青亭岛最上等的佳酿
This is the finest Arbor gold!
(未完)
注:本文来自《中文台词网》