那考试很离谱任何神志正常的人.
That test was crazy. Any sane person.
我是说所有的问题都一直在变
I mean, all the questions kept changing.
这都是一种侮辱所以.
any kind of close-up magic, so...
但最终你得放下一切
But eventually you have to let all that go.
但并非如此费罗里需要他们
but,no,Pillory needed them.
这就是我们故事开始的地方
It is here that our story begins
抱歉这是个严肃的谈话吗
Oh, I'm sorry.Is this a serious conversation?
你们还要不要面子一里子都不要
Have you no decency?- Not even a little.
你们难道不想要敢于质疑
Don't you want students who make actual inquiry
我可以重考吗
Can I start over?
让我们看看你的魔法
Let's see some magic.
直到你晕过去然后等你醒来再来一次
Until you pass out, and then again when you wake up.
交个朋友歇一会儿
Make some friends.Take a load off.
这儿手机没信号
Cell phone's aren't working up here.
你不知道这花了我多长时间
You have no idea how long it took me.
你在那条路上一路走到黑
You stuck firm to that path.
我想我才是那个傻瓜似的 瞎胡扯的书呆子
I guess I'm just a silly, bullshit nerd, then, huh?
(未完)
注:本文来自《中文台词网》