这话真是错的离谱
There are no words less true than those.
你最近看上去很困扰
You seem a bit troubled lately.
我们还能维持这样多久
how much longer we can go onwith it all.
工资成本是战前的三倍
The wage bill is three times what it was before the war.
她这年纪做什么都不为过
At her age,she's entitled to get up to something.
我是你父亲这很正常
I'm your father. It's allowed.
可能本就该如此
as they were bound to,I suppose.
当你登上各大报纸的头版头条
It'll be a lot worse when you're sprawled over the centre pages
工人阶级可能正在崛起
The working classes may be coming up
现在请离开
Now,please get out
现在再给你一次机会也是最后一次
Now,you've got one more chance,and that'll be your last.
就会发号施令不考虑该地区的需要
they will lay down the law,with no regard forthe needs of this area
不论战时和平时期都一样
I've seen it in war andinpeace-it's always the same.
如果她神志不清我们不能把她送进监狱
We can't send her to prison if she's delusional.
那你今天为什么来因为我觉得你应该知道
Then why have you come here today?-BecauseI thought it's your right to know.
肯定会给个公道别放弃
And I'm certain it'll come right. Just keep the faith.
别这么刻薄他可是好意
Don't be harsh. He meant well.
他们庄园的东家准备把他租的地卖掉了
It seems the owners of the estate where he's a tenant are selling up.
他自己不能问吗一你去问的话更好
-Can't he ask them himself?-You'd bemore likely to get an answer.
希望这要求不过分
I hope it's not an impertinence.
我可能知道有人感兴趣
I might know someone who's interested.
太聪明了如果你从政的话会很好
Very ingenious. You would have made a good courtier.
你好登克尔小姐今日有何贵干
Hello,Miss Denker. What's your mission today?
我不想听你说话
I'd rather talk to the organ-grinder.
天哪希望没给你们添堵
Oh,dear.I do hope I haven't cast a shadow.
你以为自己在做什么播撒阳光吗
What did you think you weredoing? Sprinkling sunshine?
如果有消息了就会告诉黛西
If I hear anything more,I'll make sure Daisy knows it.
这就是动荡的时代
These are days of uncertainty
她马上就下来
She'll be down in a minute.
但何必自寻烦恼
But why burden ourselves?
你想用平时那笨拙的语气暗示
Are you trying to suggest,in your usual,maladroit fashion
总要有人为她更衣
will always need to dress and undress.
现在管家又成奢侈品了吗是这意思吧
Ooh,while a butler is a luxury? Is that what you're saying?
没人知道未来会发生什么
We none of us know what the future will bring.
我把你眼镜放那边了夫人
Ah,I've put your spectacles over there,m'lady.
我同意你的话前提是我得够坚强
I think I agree.If I'm strong enough.
不管如何我现在进退两难
Either way,my life's up the spout.
她真无耻
The cheek of her.
我们都有各自的麻烦但我们能熬过去的
We may have our problems,the both of us,but we'll get through them.
到我的房间来谈吧
Come along to my pantry
但这些事让我难以启齿
but it's hard for meto talk about such things.
她是一个有骄傲的女人卡森先生
You see,she is a very proud woman,Mr Carson.
妻子不就是要尽自己的职责吗
Don't wives normally perform their duties?
她想知道这是不是你所期待的
She needs to know if that's what you anticipate.
我想是相互相伴地一同生活吧
Living together in companionship,I suppose.
这是她想要的吗亲密的朋友
Is that what she's offering? Warm friendship?
她想知道你的意思
She has to know what you expect
你是说一屋子都是孩子的梦想吗
You mean your old dream of a house full of children?
我保证不再自怨自艾了
That's the end of the self-pity.I swear.
如果他们能不再烦我们我已经非常幸福了
If they'll just leave us alone, I'll be happy,whatever comes.
但是你这么说我已经很满足
But it's nice of you to say it
这事真是为难你了
That was an awkward mission for you,if you like.
我要一段真实的婚姻
I want a real marriage,a true marriage
包括其中所包括的一切
with everything thatthat involves..
希望我让你转达这话
and I hope I do not ask the indelicate
你肯定是做了恶梦现在有点分不清现实还是梦境
You have clearly had a bad dream and are confusing it with reality.
注:本文来自《中文台词网》